6 Rod Metal Windchime with Suncatcher
Approximately 50cm in length
Wind Chimes help in suppressing bad luck and usher in fortune and prosperity to the inhabitants of a house. According to Feng shui practices, wind chimes can establish synchronization between people and the five elements of nature.
Wind chimes are, without a doubt, one of the most important feng shui tools one can have in your home. They are the best antidote for overcoming unlucky stars that fly into your home and business. All earth element afflictions, be they tangible or intangible, can be exhausted by the effects of wind chime Energy. Several attributes of a wind chime cause this.
- Wind chimes are made of metal - so they exhaust the element of earth. Exhausting energy is better than destroying it!
- The hollow rods of the wind chime creates a unique situation where negative chi transforms into positive chi because of its movement up the hollow rod.
- The sound of metal on metal is in itself a powerful antidote to negative chi. So when wind chimes catch the breeze, the sound of the jangling rods creates a powerful cure for any affected chi caused by intangible afflictions.
- Metal is a very yang energy.
- Wind chimes are the most powerful cures for overcoming the illness stars of feng shui. The illness star 2 and the misfortune star 5 are both earth element star numbers.
- Metal chimes made from 6 rods and a Wu Lou are the most powerful antidote for the illness star. This flies into the east in 2023.
- Wind chimes can be useful for overcoming afflicted toilets in the southwest of a home or business. Having toilets in the southwest of your home or business can damage the relationship luck and hurt the family`s matriarch. Placing a wind chime inside the toilet cures the problem.
- Do not hang wind chimes directly above you. They should be placed mid-level along the sides of rooms and in places where they can catch the breeze.
- Hang wind chimes outside your home and in trees in a beautiful way to work with these feng shui tools.
Your cart is currently empty.